Saturday, January 10, 2009

Umm-s

I'm not terribly sure what to write here. I was going to post about a dream I had before journalspace died. I wrote like about a third of it down.. maybe less than that. I guess I'll post that.....

Well it appears I waited to long to get this all written down. >_> Journalspace on the fritz just when I decide to give myself some free time… who would have guessed?

I have been fiddling around with my course schedule and I think I finally have t all in order (I hope I picked a section with my friends in it!!) I has taken me about an hour which actually makes me feel pretty good. I expected this to be an allll day event.

I had a dream last night about a house. It was like, I was either immortal or just very long lived. Basically some way or anther I would keep getting back to this house and see it at different times of its life. The thing is tho.. it was like an evil house. There were so many bad things that had happened there it was just destined to be evil and horrid. The first scene im there its present time and it is owned by my friend Corbie’s grandma. She is showing everyone around, its like a class of people like a field trip or one of thse museum groups. Like it is a huge mansion and she has filled every room and hallway with something intricate and different. Examples: a room full of dolls, another with teddies, one with paintings, another with blue blown glass and bottles. Every room has something it dedicates itself to.

Somewhere along the lines I start to feel really ill. Just sort of a weak feeling in my arms, like when you work out to much and you haven’t eaten. Or when your shielding for a long time. I still smiled and tried to keep up with everyone else. At some point I noticed my uncles were there, two of them, And my mother. I don’t know why they are there. I lost my friend Corbie quite some time ago but I don’t really want to move over to my family because of old issues. So I keep moving, avoid them, but also watch them.

We are going through a large greek styleised hallway. Exept it’s a dark blue with pearl highlights in pink and green. It looked almost metallic. Sort of like galena. I looked over to my uncle Pete, we made eye contact. His face was so hurt and forlorn, I thought he was goiong to cry. I smiles at him, and he attepted the same then looked down to the ground. We rounded a corner and proceeded down some stairs. This is when my othr uncle, Ryner, comes along all smiles and cheery and picks me up onto his sholders like he used to do when we were kids. I turn to Pete again and he can barly look at the two of us. My mother is just sort of “there”.

I cant remember what happends next. But my uncles were there because they had to tell me something I didn’t want to hear. Something they were going to do, that I didn’t want them to. But I wasn’t going to get a chose in the matter. They were just telling me it was going to happen out of “curtessy”. I wish I remembered what it was, I remember how much it hurt to hear them talk that way to me. I left the group and went ran to one of the bathrooms apologizing to people but saying I was very sick. I didn’t want to cry in fromt of them. My uncle Ryner tried to talk me into coming out, but I didn’t want to talk to him after what he had said. He’s the one who had said it. He tried to tell me it was the right thing to do. I just cryed and cryed pooring out my pain into that little room. I screamed he was a lier and wouldn’t believe him. He said it was the only right way.

Eventually he left and it was quiet. I came out and went to find people. I found Corbie’s grandmother and her husband in the front entrance. Everyone had either left or was having goodies in one of the kitccen dinning areas thingies. Corbie’s grandmother was telling me how bad it was that I misses all the wonderful things, especially what she had down in the basement. I looked down the hall to a door that led there. It make me feel, well apprehention, and relief I had not gone there. In the back of my mind I could make out a very blue room. It was a cheery blue, but it felt odd still.


*several days pass in my writing this*
One of the next scenes is a switch in time. It’s the same house. Its into the future now. I havnt aged, I’m back there with a different friend. I remember something happened. A fight with a new neighbor or something. He shot the “man of the house figure”, I think he was my friends uncle. I was watching this from a window with my friend. I was really interested… So I wasn’t actually looking she was just telling me how they were fighting. Then I heard the shots. Some of the women were out there and they came screaming inside.. an aunt or two and her mother. Her grandmother and a bunch of kids were in the house. I looked out the window and watched his red 4x4 pickup truck drive away.

Me and my friend went up to the attic.. her grandmother told us to go do something and stay out of the way. “the women would deal with it”. I was looking out the attic window and I saw the truck come back.. I could hear the panic in the voices downstairs. They were all scrabling. Her grandmother told us to hide. From the window I understood why. The neighbor had come back, and he had brought two boys with him. I assume they were his sons. They were both only like 10-12 but they both had guns. One had longer blond hair and the other had shorter brown hair.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm lots of people are having weird dreams about houses lately. my friend suntiger had a dream about a haunted house too... one she owned but would not get rid of even though it was deforming her pets and spouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should join GD. twilight would love it! :-D ... http://gdomination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete